Pro Shot offers a professional restringing service and racquet repair service in Melbourne’s North. We'll restring your racquet according to your specifications and needs, and are here to give you expert advice on the best string and tension for your racquet and playing style. We stock a wide selection of strings from reputable brands. If it’s right for you, we’ve got it!
Our available strings include the following:
- Volkl Cyclone for excellent response, spin, ball bite and control even when strung at lower tensions
- Babolat RPM Blast for maximum control and spin potential
- Babolat RPM Blast Rough for players who hit heavy topspin but want a softer, livelier feel than original RPM Blast.
- Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 for tremendous spin, control and durability
- Tourna Big Hitter Silver for spin, control, comfort, playability and tension maintenance
- Kirschbaum Pro Line Rough for spin, predictability, comfort, tension maintenance and response
- Diadem Solstice Power for massive spin, excellent ball grip, pocketing and control
- Wilson Revolve is perfect for those looking for increased ball rotation and power, ball pocketing, comfortable feel and predictable responses
- Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex for great playability, power, and plenty of comfort
- Wilson Synthetic Gut Power for a combination of power and control with great all-round performance
- Polytec Syngut Easyshot for comfort and all levels and styles of play - great for use in a hybrid setup
- Luxilon Savage for that extra bite and spin potential
- Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough for massive strokes, speed, and impressive power for intermediate and advanced players
- Diadem Impulse for power, enhanced durability and spin potential.
Aside from stringing, we do fully fitted grommet set replacement, racquet handle repairs, grip replacement, and overgrip replacement. We also have dampeners from a range of brands, including Head, Babolat, and Wilson.
Restring, Repair & Coaching Price List
- Labour Only (BYO String) $20
- Wilson Synthetic Gut Power $25
- Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex $25
- Polytec Syngut Easyshot $25
- Tourna Big Hitter Silver $30
- Kirschbaum Pro Line Rough $30
- Volkl Cyclone $35
- Wilson Revolve $35
- Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125 $35
- Diadem Solstice Power $35
- Diadem Impulse $35
- Luxilon Savage $37
- Babolat RPM Blast $40
- Babolat RPM Blast Rough $40
- Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough $50
- Full grommet set replacement, fully fitted (please allow 7 to 14 days) $45
- Handle repair including new butt cap – Price depends on labour and parts.
- New overgrip fully fitted $5
- Replacement grip fully fitted $10
- A great range of dampeners available including Head, Babolat and Wilson $5
Hybrid stringing also available: 2 different strings for the ultimate blend of durability, power and comfort. Cost depends on string combination.
Private Coaching $65 per hour.
Private lessons cost a flat fee of $65 per hour.
We offer professional coaching services tailored to the skills and experience of individual players. Using his breadth of experience, Stuart will devise lesson plans that help you get what you want from tennis.